A 14-year-old boy was arrested in Japan for allegedly creating a malware program and uploading its source code online, police announced on Monday. This is the...
Archive - 6 months ago
6 months ago
Whenever plain text is involved, users are vulnerable to hacks or mass surveillance. Compounding the risk, most communications between users are not encrypted...
- Over 90% of mobile cryptocurrency apps may be ‘in trouble,’ researchers say on
- How to keep your data safe while surfing the web on
- Hacker Creates Worldwide Map of Vulnerable Devices on
- New one-click support scam skips the chit-chat and goes straight for your money on
- 10-year-old kid succeeds in unlocking his mum’s iPhone X, with just a glance on