With 3,500 locations in 45 states across the US, fast-food chain Sonic Drive-In confirmed falling victim to a data breach that exposed customer credit and...
Archive - 11 months ago
- Prison inmates hacked tablets to earn $225,000 in credits on
- US is the most vulnerable nation to attacks; White House working on executive order for agency CIOs on
- Guccifer 2.0’s schoolboy error reveals he’s hacking from Moscow on
- We need you! Join the Bitdefender 2019 BETA and test the future of cybersecurity! on
- Better History Chrome extension goes rogue, hijacks browsers and displays ads on