Weak or default passwords are behind 81% of data breaches, and most people who use such a password know better. Worse still, Internet users recycle the same...
Archive - 2 weeks ago
- Google Takes Down 2.3 Billion Ads, Almost 60 Million Phishing Scams on
- Hackable car alarms leave three million cars at risk of hijack on
- Researchers extract master password in cleartext from 1Password on
- Protect your Privacy with Bitdefender VPN on
- Update your iOS devices now against the FaceTime eavesdropping bug on