Personal and medical data of almost 12 million patients may have been compromised in a breach at American Medical Collection Agency (AMCA), a bill collector...
Archive - 3 months ago
- 20 month prison sentence for British hacker who made fortune helping SIM-swap fraudsters on
- Beware of GermanWiper – the ransomware that is not ransomware on
- Lake City, Florida fires its IT director after paying hackers $460K in ransom on
- Aircraft Component Maker ASCO Hit by Ransomware, Shuts Down Global Production on
- Fortune 100 passwords, email archives, and corporate secrets left exposed on unsecured Amazon S3 server on