Baltimore City’s board has decided to devote a surplus of $10 million toward an emergency ransomware response in the city, after officials refused to pay...
Archive - 3 months ago
- D’oh! Apple botches iOS update, leaves iPhones open to jailbreaking on
- Power plant workers in Ukraine caught using nuclear energy to mine cryptocurrency on
- Microsoft warns of wormable vulnerabilities in Windows on
- 20 month prison sentence for British hacker who made fortune helping SIM-swap fraudsters on
- Beware of GermanWiper – the ransomware that is not ransomware on