A piece of wiper malware is making the rounds erasing people’s important files, with its authors demanding a modest ransom to restore the data. However, the...
Archive - 6 months ago
- Maryland Bill Would Make Owning Ransomware a Criminal Offense on
- Huge prizes up for grabs for anyone who can hack a Tesla on
- Microsoft Ends Support for Windows 7. What You Need to Know on
- Cable Haunt vulnerability affects millions of Broadcom cable modems on
- Your children love browsing. And they’re good at it too. Make sure they remain safe in the process. on