Around 400 dental offices across the United States have fallen victim to ransomware after the operators breached an IT vendor shared by all the practices. A...
Archive - 3 months ago
- Update your iPhone 5 before November 3 2019, or lose its internet access on
- Ransomware attack hits Pitney Bowes, impacting company mail rooms around the world on
- Equifax used ‘admin’ as username and password internally on
- Montana hospital leaks 129,000 patient records in sophisticated phishing scam on
- FTC Orders MobileSpy, PhoneSheriff and TeenShield Vendor to Destroy User Data on