So-called artificial intelligence apps like Zao had been stirring up controversy with their potential abusive use to beat facial recognition systems. The...
Archive - 6 months ago
- Google Removes 600 Apps from Play Store for Serving Disruptive Ads on
- China denies it was behind the Equifax hack, as four men charged for data breach on
- Cyber Criminals Pose as HMRC to Capitalize on UK Tax Rebates on
- Got a Netgear wireless router? You’ve got a security problem on
- Microsoft Ends Support for Windows 7. What You Need to Know on