iPhone users reported that Facebook was opening the primary camera when the app was in use, leading to speculation that this function was being used to spy on...
Archive - 2 months ago
- Microsoft Ends Support for Windows 7. What You Need to Know on
- Cable Haunt vulnerability affects millions of Broadcom cable modems on
- Your children love browsing. And they’re good at it too. Make sure they remain safe in the process. on
- Ransomware attack forces Arkansas CEO to fire 300 employees days before Christmas on
- 1&1 Telecom GmbH hit by almost €10 million GDPR fine over poor security at call centre on