While smart devices make our lives better, they are not always built with security in mind. If you’ve got webcams, smart TVs, intelligent lights, or other smart devices and appliances, check out the video above for what you need to do to keep your family safe from internet dangers. Always remember that the security of your smart devices should be just as important as the security of your laptop, desktop computer, or smartphone.
You may also like
About the author
We're a sublime alloy of intelligence, strength and willpower. We have the sharp mind of the wolf and the sleekness of the dragon, the vigilance of the alpha-male and the indestructibility of the snake's body. We are a unique combination of symbols that fight on Good's side.
- Microsoft Ends Support for Windows 7. What You Need to Know on
- Cable Haunt vulnerability affects millions of Broadcom cable modems on
- Your children love browsing. And they’re good at it too. Make sure they remain safe in the process. on
- Ransomware attack forces Arkansas CEO to fire 300 employees days before Christmas on
- 1&1 Telecom GmbH hit by almost €10 million GDPR fine over poor security at call centre on