While smart devices make our lives better, they are not always built with security in mind. If you’ve got webcams, smart TVs, intelligent lights, or other smart devices and appliances, check out the video above for what you need to do to keep your family safe from internet dangers. Always remember that the security of your smart devices should be just as important as the security of your laptop, desktop computer, or smartphone.
You may also like
About the author
We're a sublime alloy of intelligence, strength and willpower. We have the sharp mind of the wolf and the sleekness of the dragon, the vigilance of the alpha-male and the indestructibility of the snake's body. We are a unique combination of symbols that fight on Good's side.
- Hackers could read users’ Outlook, Hotmail, and MSN email via compromised Microsoft support account on
- The ABC of Cybersecurity: K is for Keyloggers on
- Facebook strikes again – now asks new subscribers for passwords to their email accounts on
- Ransomware forces Michigan medical practice to close shop on
- Police crack encrypted chat service IronChat and read 258,000 messages from suspected criminals on