In November, cyber crooks told services company Allied Universal that they would make its files public if the company didn’t pay a ransom. Allied refused and...
Tag - 2020 predictions
- Data breach: U.S. retailer J.Crew reveals 2019 security incident to customers on
- Microsoft Ends Support for Windows 7. What You Need to Know on
- Cable Haunt vulnerability affects millions of Broadcom cable modems on
- Ransomware attack forces Arkansas CEO to fire 300 employees days before Christmas on
- 1&1 Telecom GmbH hit by almost €10 million GDPR fine over poor security at call centre on