Media Prima Berhad, Malaysia’s leading media company, has been hit with a ransomware attack followed by a whopping $6.45 million demand for the decryption keys...
Tag - media prima
- Hackers could read users’ Outlook, Hotmail, and MSN email via compromised Microsoft support account on
- The ABC of Cybersecurity: K is for Keyloggers on
- Facebook strikes again – now asks new subscribers for passwords to their email accounts on
- Ransomware forces Michigan medical practice to close shop on
- Police crack encrypted chat service IronChat and read 258,000 messages from suspected criminals on