A recently discovered vulnerability in a popular WordPress plugin is being actively exploited in attacks by hackers attempting to install backdoors on...
Tag - Wordpress plugin flaw
- Hackers could read users’ Outlook, Hotmail, and MSN email via compromised Microsoft support account on
- The ABC of Cybersecurity: K is for Keyloggers on
- Facebook strikes again – now asks new subscribers for passwords to their email accounts on
- Ransomware forces Michigan medical practice to close shop on
- Police crack encrypted chat service IronChat and read 258,000 messages from suspected criminals on