You’re already living in a smart home and all you have to do is look around you. From laptops and smartphones to smart TVs and smart baby monitors, you can even control them with your voice or gestures. However, convenience is not without cost, as cybercriminals can now target these devices. Start thinking about security and don’t jeopardize your safety and privacy.
You may also like
About the author
We're a sublime alloy of intelligence, strength and willpower. We have the sharp mind of the wolf and the sleekness of the dragon, the vigilance of the alpha-male and the indestructibility of the snake's body. We are a unique combination of symbols that fight on Good's side.
- Hackers could read users’ Outlook, Hotmail, and MSN email via compromised Microsoft support account on
- The ABC of Cybersecurity: K is for Keyloggers on
- Facebook strikes again – now asks new subscribers for passwords to their email accounts on
- Ransomware forces Michigan medical practice to close shop on
- Police crack encrypted chat service IronChat and read 258,000 messages from suspected criminals on