You’re already living in a smart home and all you have to do is look around you. From laptops and smartphones to smart TVs and smart baby monitors, you can even control them with your voice or gestures. However, convenience is not without cost, as cybercriminals can now target these devices. Start thinking about security and don’t jeopardize your safety and privacy.
You may also like
About the author
We're a sublime alloy of intelligence, strength and willpower. We have the sharp mind of the wolf and the sleekness of the dragon, the vigilance of the alpha-male and the indestructibility of the snake's body. We are a unique combination of symbols that fight on Good's side.
- Data breach: U.S. retailer J.Crew reveals 2019 security incident to customers on
- Microsoft Ends Support for Windows 7. What You Need to Know on
- Cable Haunt vulnerability affects millions of Broadcom cable modems on
- Ransomware attack forces Arkansas CEO to fire 300 employees days before Christmas on
- 1&1 Telecom GmbH hit by almost €10 million GDPR fine over poor security at call centre on