You’re already living in a smart home and all you have to do is look around you. From laptops and smartphones to smart TVs and smart baby monitors, you can even control them with your voice or gestures. However, convenience is not without cost, as cybercriminals can now target these devices. Start thinking about security and don’t jeopardize your safety and privacy.
You may also like
About the author
We're a sublime alloy of intelligence, strength and willpower. We have the sharp mind of the wolf and the sleekness of the dragon, the vigilance of the alpha-male and the indestructibility of the snake's body. We are a unique combination of symbols that fight on Good's side.
- Maryland Bill Would Make Owning Ransomware a Criminal Offense on
- Huge prizes up for grabs for anyone who can hack a Tesla on
- Microsoft Ends Support for Windows 7. What You Need to Know on
- Cable Haunt vulnerability affects millions of Broadcom cable modems on
- Your children love browsing. And they’re good at it too. Make sure they remain safe in the process. on